1000 Firebox some other parts.

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Gold Member
I got a 1000 firebox not warped its true needs 2 on the right side posts to be drilled out but those posts are intact not a big deal drill them out fill with JB you will be good. Also have a black lid obviously has the fade and some side caps as well as the wire hanger for the small drip tray and I think I have a small drip tray also. Have a few parts for a Silver really can't remember but for sure I have the bottom wire whatever that rests on the bottom of the frame which are hard to find I want 10 bucks for that if you have a need. Also have a Weber Rotis its the good one with the weight looks like it was never used and have the bracket to mount the motor on. I don't do rotis I let Costco and Kroger do that.

Except for the bottom wire rack you can everything for free but you need to take all of the parts otherwise they are heading to the dumpster. I won't ship in Woodstock, GA so if your local and you want the stuff PM me not gonna bother with pictures swing by when you have a chance no rush gonna give it 10 days.

Brian

Good deal Brian. I would offer them up on CL and FB MP after about a week if you don't get any one from the list to bite. No need for them to end up in the trash if possible. Even a scrapper should be willing to pick up the stuff.

Bruce I have a recycler for metal will give the stuff to them will keep the rotis and wire sheld built a table out of a Silver B frame never put the rack back in really don't need it but that is what I will do figured if someone needed the shelf locally to finish a restore that would be the best thing to do with it. Don't want to deal with the Craigslist and Facebook crowd.

Back