Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: QuliMetal Grates

TVWBB Super Fan
    Thank you. I replied on Craigslist to rcplaner asking price of. grates for my E330 but haven’t heard back yet. I can’t find prices anywhere on line. One thing I noticed is Quli has 17 rods whereas Hingis has 15. George

Ya, I couldn't find the grates for the E330 on his Ebay store, matter of fact I don't think he's ever posted that on his store (or don't remember anyways). Hopefully he gets back to you soon and has the grates you're looking for.
    22" Kettle Premium | 26" Kettle Premium | '00-'01 Genesis Platinum C, 13 bar (Budweiser) | '05 Genesis Platinum C (open cart) | Q1200

TVWBB Super Fan
    Was curious how much they would be. I think for my purposes the Quli should b fine but 9mm thick grates would have been nice. George

TVWBB Super Fan
    Hi
    Just found these on Amazon. They come from Grill Parts Zone. They are 9mm solid 304 stainless steel. They are like $100...any opinions/experience with them? Thanks George

For $100 they're worth a try

TVWBB Super Fan
    They are made(?) by American Fire Gas Products.....I believe the Grill Parts Zone is out of Vancouver, Canada. I think I will give them a try. Only problem is they take a week or so to get here. Expedited shipping is too much. At least if there is a defect they pay return shipping since it is a third party seller through Amazon
    Last edited by George Si; 05-31-2019 at 07:11 AM.

TVWBB Fan
    George, i have an idea if they have Free delivery in Canada ...send it to me and i can redirect the items to you Via Canada post and then on to you Via U.S. Post. With insurance. Just an idea...
    Weber E 320 Genesis Black NG, then converted over to Propane.... right side controls

All I can say is if it was my grill I'd go RCP-I did and absolutely no regrets . You do get what you pay for.

TVWBB Super Fan
    It is free shipping to US. It Has already shipped. They do pay for returns if defective. How much r u looking at for E330 grates by rcplaner. I have received no response from him. George

Quote Originally Posted by George Si View Post
    Hi
    Just received a set of grates from Amazon-QuliMetal grates that are advertised “Made of SUS 304 Food grade; non-magnetic”
    Well I put a magnet on it and turned it upside down. Guess what. Yep, magnet held tightly. I wanted 304. Any recommendations. I thought these were supposed to b good?? How about Honsgro(sp)
    George
    Honsgo grates I had did not stick AT ALL to a magnate.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast