Chuck Eye Steaks & Twice Baked Spuds

Marty Owens

TVWBB Fan
Twice baked potatoes in a cast iron pan cooking indirect while searing chuck eye steaks.

-----

Moved the steaks to finish cooking indirect and added bacon and cheese to the potatoes…

-----

Bon Appétit!

-----

Thanks for looking!

I NEED to get a vortex.
Those steaks look fantastic.

Yes, yes you do! It is a game changer, I was a big “Nay sayer” but, since I got mine (the REAL one from Marty!) my mind has completely changed, it’s a fabulous piece in the arsenal!
There is a bit of learning curve to be sure but, what an amazing tool!
Thanks Marty, I am so pleased with the Vortex and the speed you shipped as well!

Excellent job there Marty. Chuck Eyes look wonderful and that potato is pure goodness. Really like that set up. Is that the GrillGrate for the Cobb Grill? 11" in diameter? I like it's placement, giving the extra space for indirect cooking.

Excellent job there Marty. Chuck Eyes look wonderful and that potato is pure goodness. Really like that set up. Is that the GrillGrate for the Cobb Grill? 11" in diameter? I like it's placement, giving the extra space for indirect cooking.

Thanks! It is a GrillGrate we got a few years back for searing on a 14.5" grill. Yes it does work excellent for this application, we are really liking it!

Back