Did somebody say McRib?

Clint

TVWBB Olympian
99b6a946-7fd6-4851-bbba-4e4f2283f173-McRib-Square-ImagesMcRib-Launch-Carousel-One-Image-2.png

I can't lie. They are one of my guilty pleasures!

I love the flavors but last time I got one I got two and hated myself for a few hours :)

I'll have to get another one soon, it's been a year or two. Bad thing for me is I'm getting back on my vegetarian kick again (since Saturday)....... no meat, no cheese, no oil. I know, who am I kidding but I've reversed a lot of damage (I hope to do again) in the past. I started last Thursday, failed Friday, then back on Saturday-today. 15 minutes ago I looked at a jar of pickles, some homemade whole wheat bread, & bbq sauce & started thinking about how to imitate the sandwich. (((while reading that pdf & other books & drinking too much wine)))

On another topic - has anyone ever overbaked a sweet potato and eaten it like a burrito? More of those are on my next shopping list.

You guys probably already do this but I make these periodically after having watched a Raichlen episode a couple years ago. Before the rub, he cut an approx 1/4" slit along the edges of each bone on a baby back. Once they are ready to pull from the smoker the bones pull out effortlessly. Everyone gets to dress their sandwich to their own liking and they are tasty :)

I cannot stomach McD's or most other fast food. If I eat burger king, McD, Arby, what have you there better be a bathroom close by within 30 minutes because whatever I put in is gonna come right out

I used to enjoy the original McRibs, but like a lot of things, they changed something and I lost all interest in them.

I eat Long John Silver's maybe once a year when it sounds like a good idea. I must have some kind of amnesia about it, because immediately realize again why I don't eat there. I can see how this might fall into that same category for some people. I had my McRib for the year last week!

Never had one....but I have some leftover St louis ribs and some buns might try making a rib sammie. :)

I used to enjoy the original McRibs, but like a lot of things, they changed something and I lost all interest in them.

That's the way I am. I used to eat a ton of them when they came out.
But one year, they just tasted different. Haven't had one in years now.

I remember when the McChicken sandwich's patty tasted just like a great big chicken McNugget - not a 0.59 cent patty.

Im the same way. I used to LOVE McDonalds coffee but they changed it and no more.....

Back