Wednesday Dinner Made Easy....

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Little back story...I do most of the cooking in our household since I go to work early and come home early. Plus I like cooking. Most of my cooks are easy. Tonight carne asada again, yeah I know its boring..

Getting the rice ready. 1 cup of White rice, fried unitl brown, then I add 8 oz of tomato sauce and 1 1/2 cup of water. Add 1 tablespoon Knorr chicken flavor bullion. Boil for 5 minutes then simmer in low heat for 20-25 minutes.

1359599601.jpg

1359599605.jpg

1359599610.jpg

Wrapped an onion with a little oil and garlic salt and seasoning salt. Grilled the meat and jalapeno peppers. Plated and ready to eat. Thanks for looking.

1359599615.jpg

1359599621.jpg

1359599617.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. Carne asada is one of my favorites. I make my rice very similar to you. Rotel makes a tomato sauce. Has a nice kick to it. I tried it once as a sub for regular tomato sauce and like it a lot.

Carne asada is never boring! What cut of meat do you use? I am stealing your rice recipe.

Beef chuck sliced thinly 1/4 inch. In Spanish it's called diesmillo. It was on sale for 2.99 that why I got it. But usually get ranchera which it think its called flap meat and or skirt steak

Tony, no offense, butt saying this cook, "yeah I know its boring.." sorry dude, that's BS!
Hey, You made it!
Your FAMILY ate it!
They LOVE you for it!
and look at this▼

1359599617.jpg

Boring?? No Fricken Way man! THAT is AWESOME eets! Everyday I'll eet this! EVERYDAY!
then you post this shot too...▼

1359599621.jpg

That's KILLER man!
OUTSTANDING! I'd Love coming home to a dinner plate that boring!

Back