NCAA Basketball Tournament....Who'll take it?

NeilH

TVWBB Emerald Member
Teams have been all over the Top 25 this year it seems, for whatever that's worth. It's hard to pick a favorite. I know my Tarheels don't have a chance but I have no idea on who I'd take. Let's hear your pick to win it ALL!!

SDSU Aztecs!!!! My Alma Mater... great mascot. Good team. Won't win it all, but they have been fun to watch!!

smhhoops329850x0021_r940x635.jpg

Pete I've been following them since Fisher took over. I like to see the old school coaches compete.

I like the team that has beaten the champions of the SEC, ACC, Big 10, Atlantic 10, and Horizon conferences so far this year.

I like the team that has beaten the champions of the SEC, ACC, Big 10, Atlantic 10, and Horizon conferences so far this year.

I might have to root for the Badgers too. Also be pulling for SLU and the Shockers. I have little faith in my Jayhawks with Embiid out. They seem like a different team without the big man.

Even though they pronounce it wrong, shouldn't we all be pulling for Weber State??;)

And Duke is gone...a 4-13 upset!

I had Mercer over Duke in an office pool. We don't do brackets but everyone picks a random #1 or #2, #3 or #4, etc...

This year Mercer was my #13/#14. But then again, I lost Ohio State (my #5/#6).

Avatar says it all. Don't really follow Basketball, but after the Football season, maybe this will be a redemption for us.

Back