NCAA Basketball Tournament....Who'll take it?

Quite the gift the Badgers got last night! They played one heckuva game, don't get me wrong. But even as a U-dub fan, that charging call was highly questionable at best! Oh well, would be some awfully big bragging rights if the B1G had 3 teams in the final 4!!
http://youtu.be/zOYus1BE7jk
Tim

GRILLED rice cakes, celery and tofu :p

If anybody could make that crud taste like real food, I'm guessing it would be you. There's plenty of high protein healthy meat options that you can smoke and grill, and shed a few pounds. My biggest diet hurdle is all the empty calories in the fine beverages that go so well with the prepping, cooking, eating, cleaning-up, post-cook contemplation time, etc...

Good luck to your Badgers, Jim. With Embiid on the bench and Wiggins already planning his NBA draft party, my Jayhawks weren't any threat at making a run. Have to admit, I enjoy watching how hard those Badgers play. Pretty easy team to root for.

Last edited:
Giving this post a bump, to see if Mr. Lampe still believes in his badgers??????
Jim, that's a foolish statement: "...to see if Mr. Lampe still believes in his badgers..."

When the Wisconsin Badgers won the B1G season outright, I KNEW they were in the final four and PRAYING for a UK rematch.
This Year, The Wisconsin Badgers Will Win The NCAA Basketball Tournament. No Doubt In My Mind. NO DOUBT.

however, the diet deal was last year. This year, nothing goes with the win but major celebrating!

Back