Yellow complete! I promise this is the last yellow post!!

Do not make the promise of no more yellow I love the high impact colors be it Mopar or grills. Like I said about my group, no more black, only the rest of the crayon box colors. May I have another yellow sir?!

I think your choice of wood tones really makes the yellow pop.
Excellant setup with the rotti and grates.
You can drop it off at my place next time your passing by

I think if you could find a way to bring a bunch of yellow lids over here you could get all the drip trays and other items you'd want...
Just dreaming....

That’s really nice, and remember, it’s YOUR grill, “they“ are your grills, if you want them yellow, lime green or eggplant purple you just go ahead and do what you want! That is just lovely!

They should have offered the Simpsons color and logo on the Genesis. I would be totally into finding one of those.

That is one nicely done grill! I see you are in the UK.
I noticed the variable regulator and it brought back memories.
Back in the mid '90s my dad sent a Weber Genesis to his brother in Germany. I remember there being issues with the regulators and my uncle needing an adjustable unit to make his work.
Can you tell us about the different pressures and how you made it work?
Thanks.

Again, very nice work on your grill. It's one of a kind and well done!

Gerry

New parts are
Burners, flav bars, CI GBS grate, rotisserie, wheels, castors, wood shelf, grease tray, drip pan, hose, regulator and igniter. Cookbox and lid sides sandblasted with the original hood re enamelled in yellow! Bit of a hybrid and wouldn’t do this again but it passed a few hours!! I think the mod to accommodate the smaller grease tray looks a success but will keep hunting the correct one! The icing on the cake was the exquisite new handle courtesy of Steve!! 🥳View attachment 65360View attachment 65361View attachment 65362View attachment 65363View attachment 65364View attachment 65365View attachment 65366View attachment 65367
Hey Paul, how are you going to top this?!!!

That is one nicely done grill! I see you are in the UK.
I noticed the variable regulator and it brought back memories.
Back in the mid '90s my dad sent a Weber Genesis to his brother in Germany. I remember there being issues with the regulators and my uncle needing an adjustable unit to make his work.
Can you tell us about the different pressures and how you made it work?
Thanks.

Again, very nice work on your grill. It's one of a kind and well done!

Gerry
Hi Gerry, thanks for your kind words.

I am no propane guru but pictured below the 2 different regulator types found when
connecting a gas grill. Both are non adjustable and rated the same 1.5kgh 37mbar.

The push fit type is used on what is called patio gas and is the type fitted to new supply
Weber gas grills in the UK. The screw type is a more traditional connection and will fit
the vast majority of propane bottles in the UK.

Hope this was of some helpIMG_4139.jpgIMG_4140.jpg

Hey Paul, how are you going to top this?!!!
Hi Bob, im not sure just yet! I will probably keep an eye out for some decent Weber grills and
see what i can do. Everyone loves the colours, black can be so dull!! Maybe a Glen Blue next time?
or maybe a lime? or a coppertone? White? Pride rainbow? maybe we should run a poll

It is definitely interesting to see the difference in the propane hook ups between the the US and the UK. As far as a lid color, anything out of the ordinary would be cool to see.

Back