WTB - genesis 1000 right side end lid cap

JakeKay

Hi all,

Unfortunately, my restoration of a genesis 1000 has been derailed when one of my side panels to the lid went missing. Any chance someone might have an extra they’d like to part with?

Also interested in a swing table, if any of those are around!

I have a side panel I could part with. I may have the swing table too. If you can't find anything closer, let me know. I'm near Chicago.

Gerry

Jake, I could part with one.. Do you happen to drive down near the Wisconsin Dells along I-94?

Hey Gerry and Bruce,

Apologies for the long delay- purchasing my first home resulted in a long backlog of projects that put my grill on the back burner (haha). However, I am ready to start back up, and am still looking for the side panel and table!

Jake, I could part with one.. Do you happen to drive down near the Wisconsin Dells along I-94?
Hey Bruce - It looks like I will be making this drive in the next month or so. Any chance I might be able to buy a side panel off of ya still?

Sure. I can hook you up. Bring the other one so we can find an exact match. Some of them are basically the same, just slightly different.

Odd think is, that I was in Minneapolis today. Just got back....dag nab it.

Back