WSM Stacker

Thanks for the update Ray. Bummer they wont arrive in time for the 4th of July weekend.
icon_frown.gif

Yeah, tell me about it. I get my Digi II back from repair today. Was hoping to use it with the stacker for the big 7/4 cook. But we'll get by. I will be picking mine up from Fred's so I can check out the round CI grates for the Big Green Egg. Hoping that I can pick one up while I'm there to use in the WSM and one for the Performer.

I have yet to get a notification of mine being shipped or order being filled. I am looking forward to getting it though. Anyway whats another few days? We've been waiting for these forever...

haha... called Fred's

Today is Toby's day off... and Fred's on vacation...

I guess there is no big hurry... after all, anticipation is usually the best part anyway. LOL!

I guess there is no big hurry... after all, anticipation is usually the best part anyway. LOL![/QUOTE]

Yes but I do feel this is bordering on ridiculous as I ordered mine back in April.

No sense in getting bent out of shape... this is the first order from an overseas supplier.

If it was to continue like this I'd say we have a beef, but certainly not yet. After you've used it a couple of times, you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about.

It's all good...

I just hope they have enough to fill the orders that they have. Id really hater to wait for another shipment to get here. Anyway as long as I have mine before the end of August its ok with me.

I've actually got to give kudos to Fred. When I called to order mine I mentioned I was buying it to do a big cook on June 10/11 (I think his original delivery date was sometime in May) and he talked me out of it as he wasn't sure they'd be here in time for my event. Didn't place the order then but probably will after all you guys get yours and start singing it's praises.

I guess there is no big hurry... after all, anticipation is usually the best part anyway. LOL!
[/quote]

Your right about that. It gives me a good reason to go check my home e-mail account every few days to see if it has shipped yet.

Whooofreakingray...finally! Now let's see how long it takes for them to ship and hopefully they wont have any damage from the long journey. Fred seems like a really cool guy so I think he will jump on this right away. Just took a look at the little stacker vid on his website and I must say the thing looks pretty sturdy. www.fredsmusicandbbq.com

Fred called me sometime back to confirm the order and payment issue. He was very forthright about the possibility of delays. He told me the turn around from his loading dock to customer shipment would be swift - "will be shipping within the next few days."

Q'n, Golf'n & Grill'n.... too many choices!
Gary

Originally posted by Bryan S:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Bramley:
Guess what just showed up at Freds loading dock???
The Feds?
icon_razz.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hah! LOL!! No, thats what held up shipment....... funny.....

Q'n,Golf'n & Grill'n.... too many choices!
Gary

Originally posted by Gary Bramley:
Fred called me sometime back to confirm the order and payment issue. He was very forthright about the possibility of delays. He told me the turn around from his loading dock to customer shipment would be swift - "will be shipping within the next few days."

Great, I'm away camping for 7 days starting this Saturday, I bet it shows up while I'm away. I'll need to tell my neighbor to keep an eye out for it.

I spoke with Toby (I think that was his name) and he said mine either went out today or will go out in the AM.

Looking forward to it.

Now... who's gonna make a cover for the WSM with the WSM Stacker in place?
icon_smile.gif

Back