WSM Center Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris,

Read your BBQing with friends story. What a great idea! Could you tell me what wood preferances came out of the cook? The apple cherry combo sounds interesting. What was your favorite and what do you use when smoking baby backs today?

Thanks for the great story and of course this great board!

Dallas

I was thinking that if you could cut the top inch or so and the bottom inch or so off of the center scetion and could some how join those two pieces together, you'd have a grill attachment. This would solve two problems - the grate would have a place to be held and the top would fit on correctly. I wonder if anyone has ever done that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dallas Packer:
[qb]Could you tell me what wood preferances came out of the cook? The apple cherry combo sounds interesting. What was your favorite and what do you use when smoking baby backs today?
[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I went back to my cooking log from May 2001...and found that we didn't record anything about wood preference! Bummer! But, my favorite when I do baby backs is apple.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back