WSM Center Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently Weber replaced the center section of my WSM because there was a small dent (from the inside) at the edge of the door opening. I had contacted them about how to fix it without chipping the porcelin and they just volunteered to replace it.

Anyway, as I was about to toss the old section into the dumpster, I got to thinking what a shame it would be to throw this away. I don't have much storage space, or I'd keep it.

So, if anyone is in need of a replacement center section to your WSM, I'd gladly let you have this one if you'll pick up the shipping cost. It has been used a total of 6 times and I even straightened out the dent already. I've still got the box my new piece came it, too.

Contact me off list if you're interested. My e-mail address is in my profile.

Tom,

could you take the extra section and use it to extend the smoker? I don't have the WSM in front of me but the idea may work with some modifications. If this works, let me know because my current center section may become mysteriously dented also.

Thanks,
Troy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DAVID BALLING:
[qb]If this works, let me know because my current center section may become mysteriously dented also.[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I sure hope you aren't thinking about scamming the good people at Weber out of a piece of equipment. I really like that they have such great warranty support but that will go away if it's abused. We're also talking about a real company with real people with real jobs and real families to feed.

Troy, I am not trying to flame you, but I would have to agree with Jason. Weber puts out a high quality product, unlike many other manufacturers, and they really stand behind their product. Lets save the returns for when there really are product issues.

Wow,

its nice to know that Weber has drawn such strong support, but I was trying to make a funny ya'll. Have a great afternoon.

Troy

I have a chipped/dented charcoal bowl. Anybody want to contribute a chipped/dented lid and some legs? We can make a "Frankenstein" WSM. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Yep Tom, I think you should see if you could make an "extended WSM" and put about 20 Butts on there!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

If I still lived in Orlando, I'd make the drive just to get out of toll city for a few hours and yeah, I'd make one of them double WSM's for sure.

friends10.jpg

Now Jason, That thing's teetering a bit and I can see you ain't tall enough to read that thermo in the dome /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Pretty cool though!

You know, I thought that guy looked familiar. I'm a lawyer and I'm now trying to figure out who defamed who ?

Paul

So it is /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif I thought he looked familiar /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Sorry Chris and Jason!

Butt, still, it's teetering a bit and unless Jason is 8 feet tall, he still can't read that thermo /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

What else can we talk about???

Paul, I'm innocent!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug D:
[qb] That's Chris, not Jason. [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, you should have seen the swordfish I smoked Chinese-style in that sucker. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

That photo can be found in the Barbecuing With Friends article. If you check it out, you'll understand where all those center sections came from.

Regards,
Chris

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul G.:
[qb]I'm a lawyer and I'm now trying to figure out who defamed who?[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I think you just defamed yourself. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That's not me in the pic I assure you, I just posted it for the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back