Wolgast Size (almost) Brisky Burger

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
I couldn't pass up a Choice brisket, on sale for $2.18/lb.
Yesterday I put about 1/3 of the flat through a grinder, with plenty of the fat.
IMGP0796.JPG

Last night I made burgers for my son and I.
IMGP0798.JPG

IMGP0806.JPG

IMGP0815.JPG

Mine had cheese, onions, pickles, choke hearts, tomato, lettuce, and mayo.
IMGP0821.JPG

Great burger, but still not on par with one of Daniel Wolgast's burgers.
images

092zf.jpg

DW, your mouth must be bigger than mine
icon_biggrin.gif

Two please WITH the secret sauce and rings too to go! Throw in a chocolate malted too
icon_biggrin.gif

Looks AWESOME Bob!

Fantastic looking burgers!!! I have a packer in the freezer and I'm on the fence if I should cook it or grind the whole thing and make hamburger meat out of the whole thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Two please WITH the secret sauce and rings too to go! Throw in a chocolate malted too
icon_biggrin.gif

Looks AWESOME Bob! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he said! It's almost eleven here and now you've made me hungry! That looks great!

OK Bob, time to move To Texas. Those burgers belong here. All you need is pickled jalapeño rings and you have nirvana.

Great looking burger B0B! I rather have 2 of yours then one of mine
icon_wink.gif

Do you put anything in the ground mix? Or just plain?

Pics are OUTSTANDING!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Hope it was clear that that bottom burger was created by the burger master, not by me.

Daniel,
Nothing in the grind, but I did give the patties a heavy hit of Weber's Steak & Chop.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Two please WITH the secret sauce and rings too to go! Throw in a chocolate malted too
Looks AWESOME Bob! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I second that!!!

Back