Winging it for SB

Rich G

TVWBB Honor Circle
Nothing fancy, just some wings! :) I went to the store to get wings, and they had fresh wings for $4.29/lb, or they had seasoned wings for $3.29/lb?? I decided that was a sign that I should get them pre-seasoned! So, I grabbed a pound each of Buffalo, Chile Lime, and Teriyaki wings. Easy cook......ran the grill at 400F, flipped wings at 15 minutes and off they came at 30 minutes. The Chile Lime and Teriyaki browned up a bit more due to sugar in the seasoning. I liked them all, but my favorite was the Buffalo followed by the Teriyaki.......good eats with a good buddy, watching the game outside.

Just after the flip:
1612791493767.jpeg

Your game day snacks are served:
1612791507741.jpeg

Super looking wings, Rich! I paid $3.99/lb. for whole wings.
Outside temp yesterday evening was 14, wind chill 6, so I decided to air fry them.
First time doing that, won't be the last, they were crispy and very good.

Super looking wings, Rich! I paid $3.99/lb. for whole wings.
Outside temp yesterday evening was 14, wind chill 6, so I decided to air fry them.
First time doing that, won't be the last, they were crispy and very good.
I am looking forward to our daytime high temps getting back into the double digits so I can grill again with some degree of comfort
The Carhartt Jacket is a required grilling tool for this time of year for me!
Sorry guys, temp in the sun at kickoff was in the mid/high 60's. By the time the game was over, I did have the heat lamps on, as it had dropped into the 50's (gasp!) I do enjoy the fact that a shovel is never required to get to my grills!

R

Your game day wings look terrific Rich. All three of the seasonings sound wonderful as well.
.......good eats with a good buddy, watching the game outside.
It will be a year this week that we've had anyone, family or otherwise, over for a lunch, dinner or gathering of any type. To say we've missed that would be a colossal understatement! We're counting on 2021 to change that.

Those look great Rich. Around here naked fresh wings were running just south of $10 lb. Picked up some frozen no name ones but wasn't very happy with them. To cold for me to do them outside so some in the instant pot and some in the oven.
Like Mike said looking forward to some temps in double digits... somewhere between 70 - 80 would be nice.:cool:

Back