Wingettes And Skirt Steaks

Bob Mann

TVWBB Honor Circle
Another football Sunday cook!

I marinated 2 dozen chicken wingettes in Good Seasons Italian dressing mix and water for a couple of hours. I then drained them and coated them with olive oil. When they were cooked, I coated them with a Buffalo sauce made from margarine and sriracha sauce.

I made a dipping sauce made from mayonnaise, sour cream and bleu cheese.

I trimmed two full skirt steaks, and cut them into portion sized pieces. When they were almost done, I slathered them with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.

I cooked everything on my 22 1/2" OTG.

It was delicious!

Wingettes on the OTG.
5fnc.jpg

Done.
zsq2.jpg

Bowl of wingettes.
21wu.jpg

Served up.
fyr4.jpg

Skirt steaks 1.
rcmy.jpg

Skirt steaks 1 done.
6yyl.jpg

Skirt steaks 2.
ukn6.jpg

Skirt steaks 2 done.
5cw5.jpg

Pot of skirt steaks.
hm7c.jpg

Beer o' the day.
82vk.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I really shouldn't be looking at these pics when I'm waiting for my wife to come home to eat a late dinner. I'm getting sooooo....... hungry.Delicious!!!

I'm thinking you should change your handle from Bob Mann to Wingmann! Great looking cook Bob, the wings looks awesome. You nailed them.

I'm thinking you should change your handle from Bob Mann to Wingmann! Great looking cook Bob, the wings looks awesome. You nailed them.

I was thinkin' the same thing: you've been on a wing tear, Bob! I suppose it's 'cause they taste so good?

Good looking wings and skirts!! I usually use Frank's for my wing sauce, but have to try using Sriracha next time.

Back