wife's 30th birthday feast!

Wow! What a birthday! That takes skillz to conquer all those meats! Maybe it's time to start a bbq team?

Beautiful cook Jason. Your wife is one blessed woman. As far as keeping the food warm set a teapot full of hot water in a cooler (on a towel) large enough to hold everything and wait 10 minutes or so. While waiting wrap the meat in foil. Remove the teapot and put towels in the bottom of the cooler followed by the meat and then more towels on top. It'll stay warm for several hours, especially if you take it inside. Use more than one cooler if necessary and if you want to prep the meat first place in a disposable aluminum pan and cover with foil still using towels above and below.

thanks scotty. ill try that next time...

Wow. I would get an ulcer trying to pull that off. It's amazing what one can accomplish for our loved ones!

Hi Jason,

That is impressive! Really great cook!
I am afraid to make such a huge amount as yet.

I can't answer your question because I have never been prepared so many different things in the same time so I can't give you a hit how to hold the food warm.

Regards
Jan

I bow to the spread you prepared there. WOW doesn't even come close to describing how impressive that is.

Back