Wife’s xx Birthday dinner (not xxx!)

Just WOW. I can't even think how much that would cost in a restaurant and it looks even better. That is a lot of grillin. If you get divorced I may just marry you;-)
This was dinner for 7 with leftovers. I think the Costco run was around $175 for this, excluding the alcohol we already had at home. This is still MUCH less expensive than local restaurants. The local Brazilian steak house used to set me back $500+ for birthday dinners. Then the family realized I’m a better cook and we could enjoy more wine at home, safely.

Looks awesome Brett.

I'll drop off my adoption application in the morning 😀
Thanks. Had fun cooking it and getting it all to the table at the same time. Seafood burritos for brunch tomorrow. I do love those with these leftovers. And with the amazing weather we had today. Btw, Costco had whole chickens Friday morning. First time I’d seen one in weeks.

Looking top shelf.
I have ate out, including yesterday out about 4 times since the plandemic and ever since it has not been good.
Very bad experience yesterday, food is way worse than it used to be which has become the norm now.....for us anyways, and the employees attitudes have become intolerable. We decided before yesterday that we were not going to go out anymore, mostly based on what I make at home. We were just out and hungry. Smoked salmon today, stay tuned.
When I make the MRS bbq picahna on Wednesday and she asks for another one by Friday night then this means the food at home is for sure better...
Yours looks insane good Brett........if you have available rent space I will be your tenant and bring my bbq’s too.
I also listen to old classic rock and like to drink often!!

Last edited:
Yep, dining out is crazy! We eat better at home for far less too. I have not done a big seafood bash in years. I don’t have as many guests in the roster anymore.
As for your feast, that really looks sexy to me! That’s food **** if ever I’ve seen it!

Yep, dining out is crazy! We eat better at home for far less too. I have not done a big seafood bash in years. I don’t have as many guests in the roster anymore.
As for your feast, that really looks sexy to me! That’s food **** if ever I’ve seen it!
Mission. Accomplished 🔥‼️💣🍺

Back