wibs & wings

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
no words in this post (lost the entire post JUST before clicking the "submit new thread" button.) so imagine what i'd type.
DSCN2817.JPG

DSCN2818.JPG

DSCN2819.JPG

DSCN2820.JPG

DSCN2821.JPG

DSCN2822.JPG

DSCN2823.JPG

DSCN2824.JPG

DSCN2825.JPG

DSCN2826.JPG

DSCN2827.JPG

DSCN2829.JPG

DSCN2830.JPG

The ribs were good, the wings were spicy nice!
Thanks for visiting.
glad you did not hear my use of foul language.....

thanks folks:)
Don, those are garden fresh tomatoes.... hickory smoked tomatoes... now puréed and frozen for other dishes, i.e. pasta, soups, chili etc.....

Love the no talkie post!! Looks super Jim!! I may be in the market for a spinner now!!!

Yum......love it all...

jim, I bought the basket based on your tip. Spun some wings in it the day it arrived. they came out awesome! wife and I absolutely loved them. Nice looking cook and thanks for the tip!

Wow that basket idea is amazing, I have never ever seen anyone do that before. I know that flipping 40 wings can be hell. I've done it for my fraternities rush events before and it sucked. Some came out overcooked and some weren't cooked enough. They still get good and crispy being butted up against one another? Sure can fit a lot in there, and that is handy when you eat like my family does. :D

Awe man! I've got to try and put some wangs in the cage they look SRUM DILLY UMPTIOUS!! Let the experlitives fly!:) NICE!

Back