Which vintage kettle would you pick up?

DanJC

TVWBB Fan
I've never owned a kettle (or even a charcoal grill), but looking to jump in. A couple interesting older ones have popped up locally, and curious to get any feedback from more knowledgable folks. Thanks!

$100 — one hour away
2A6FF27D-9616-47F6-BABB-E32B95EC4FD7.jpeg

$48 -- one hour away
916CDA4F-74FF-4782-8BFC-192DE6406F23.jpeg

Last edited:
The red is pretty badly. The brownie is pretty clean from what I can see so, half the price same range to pick up, I’d get the brownie!

Unanimous!

Makes sense, and my inclination as well.

The one thing the red has over brown is the original ash tray.

I would go for the Brownie also. I think I spoke with him yesterday but I am not passing through there for a few days so I hope you grab it. It is a great find.

Well, in spite of what everyone else has said... oh, forget the lame April Fool's joke, I'd get the brown. (And you should, too.)

If the red was in good shape I would go for that because I love the color. Because of the condition I would go with the brown though.

If the red was in good shape I would go for that because I love the color. Because of the condition I would go with the brown though.
I’m just a fan of the fade coloring. If I could have had a brownie SSP, I would have. Zero complaints about the red mist, though.

Back