What's up with Amazon.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick S

TVWBB Fan
I was thinking about breaking down and buying a WSM off of Amazon.com, and they're sold out! It's $10.00 cheaper there usually than Barbecues Galore, and right now there would be no shipping and no tax.

I was going to oder it throught the link for this website to show support for TVWB. Does anyone know anything about this here, since TVWB is linked shopping wise?

At this time of the year supplies of WSMs are limited, must be a popular Christmas gift.
No one here would know the supply of units to Amazon.
Jim

Indications are that Amazon.com is out of the WSM for the season. Hopefully it will return in the Spring.

My sources tell me that Barbeques Galore still has them in stock, but they sell for $189 and I don't know about shipping or sales tax. You can find them at www.bbqgalore.com . You might also try www.webergrills.com .

Regards,
Chris

If you have a True-Value Hardware Store in your area, you can order one from them. They should have it in a week or so, and their regular "street" price is 179-bux.

Rick,
You can go to Truvalue.com and order one there on-line. I think they're $179.00 and you can give credit to your local True Value store (even though your local store probably does not have the item in stock). You do pay shipping however, and sales tax if there's a True Value in your state.
Hope this helps.
BTW, Chris told me about bbqsgalore.com, and that's where I ordered mine.......I couldn't wait 'til spring to start using the great info. on this site.
Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back