What's smoking this weekend?

Grillin this weekend smokin on Easter. Doin steaks tonight on the grill and chicken tomorrow. Easter I'll do a ham and turkey.

Smoked some leg quarters yesterday for pulled chicken. Threw a few buffalo wings on too while I was at it. I got a 10lb picnic in the fridge. I took this week off work since my kids are on Spring break. I'll probably get to the picnic on Mon/Tue. It'll be the first pulled pork I've attempted since buying my WSM last weekend.

Pork butt tonight around midnight, ribs, beans. Grill - veggies, salmon, sausage. You know, the usual weekend. lol

Tonight , I will be throwin on a couple 8 pnd butts on the 18.5 wsm ,in the morning , I will do some chicken drummies and a rack of BB ribs . For easter it`s going to be a 14 pnd brisky , moink balls , and some sides , yet to be determined .

I was really wanting some bbq, so I went to the store and they didn't have the cut I wanted. I went to two others and nothing. So I ended up with a Pork shoulder arm picnic. Put it on early sat morning, and it was the a disaster. Turned out dry! I don't know if it was my fault or if it was just the cut. I'm sure it was me! :)

Brisket flat for me tomorrow and maybe some ABT depending on if i feel like the extra work to make them.

Back