What type of ink is this called?

Arun L.

TVWBB All-Star
This is from a pen. I want to find a replacement fine point one.

I ordered a few "ball point" ink refills, but after receiving them, I realized that's the wrong item. Those need to be in pens with springs.

What type of this ink is this called?

P1000626.JPG

Can you take a shot of what the refill actually says, and what kind of pen are you trying to refill?
It looks like that would fit most non “retractable” type pens. Like most rollerball type pens.
And that’s a “refill”, INK is what’s inside!

That metal refill (which was original to the pen) is completely blank. No writing on it at all.

Here's the pen itself.

Yes, it's not retractable.

P1000630.JPG

Thanks. I ordered a Pilot G2 gell ink refill.

If this doesn't work, I'll walk into a Staples and ask them what the correct replacement item is.

I had already tried Target and Michaels a few weeks ago.

The Pilot G2 rollerball ink refill almost works. The bottom part of it is a little too thick, causing it not to extend fully through.

I need to go into Staples and have them get the right thing.

The Pilot G2 rollerball ink refill almost works. The bottom part of it is a little too thick, causing it not to extend fully through.

I need to go into Staples and have them get the right thing.
Bummer. Hope you find the right one.

Sorry but, the obvious question comes to mind, who markets the pen?
I can't find any such information.

I received the pen as a gift at one of my previous jobs. I've always liked both the feel of it, as well as the extra fine or fine point tip.

It's branded with my former employer's company name.

I went to Staples.

The employee looked through their pen refills.

The Monteverde rollerball refill looked very close. They also had an outline of their refill, on the back, so I could match my existing one.

I bought it and tried it. It's a 95% close fit. This will work.

Back