What is everyone planning to cook for Smoke Day 19?

Our Smoke Day will be on Friday this year, doing a double pork butt cook.
Sometimes you have to "Roll with the Changes", due to circumstances double pork butt cook was moved to Smoke Day :)

They went on around 6:15 this morning.

Up until recently, Winco would have $2.99 Tri Tip. This year, it's $3.99, but that beats the usual $6ish

sYa8Sih.jpg

Just Barb and myself this year. Making a tri tip on the performer with a new salad we've never tried, Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad and grilled corn on the bone. Dessert will be Instant pot cheesecake.
Weather will be in the low 80s so it should be a nice day..
Rich could you please post the resepi for the Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad sounds great I would like to try it Thanks and Smoke On

Rich could you please post the resepi for the Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad sounds great I would like to try it Thanks and Smoke On
Here ya go Mike.

Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe

Ingredients:

1 Box tri-color rotini noodles
1 Cup chopped cooked crispy bacon
1/2 Cup black olives
2 Roma tomatoes
1 Cup diced sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Packet buttermilk ranch seasoning
1 Cup buttermilk
1/2 Cup mayo
1/2 Cup sour cream

Directions:

Boil the noodles as directed on the box, transfer to a new bowl, and place in the fridge for about an hour to cool, mixing halfway through
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, and buttermilk ranch seasoning
Mix the bacon, tomatoes (leave a few out) and cheddar cheese (leave about 1/4 cup out) into your ranch mix
Toss the ranch mix with the chilled noodles and top off with olives, a 1/4 cup of cheese and a few tomatoes

01/07/23

Sorce:
Taste of Home

Back