What is covered under the warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul S74

TVWBB Member
I've had my wsm for 2 years now and this summer I got lazy with it and left it outside un-covered.

all the grates and charcoal ring are rusted.

Is that something they will cover?

You can always try. Weber does a lot to accommodate its customers. I'm guessing that the charcoal ring they might do something about. I doubt the grates. Speaking of the ring, are you sure it's rusted? It's porcelain and shouldn't be rusting.

It shouldn't make a difference if the charcol ring is rusted. As for the grates, wire brush them real good and put a coat of cooking spray on them. They will be fine.

Nick

I would have to say that the grates above the charcoal ring rusting stained the charcoal ring. The ring is coated so i don't think that it rusted in such a short time. JMO Bryan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Constable:
Hate to be an *** here...but why should they cover it???? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your not.
icon_wink.gif
Bryan

Dont let it sit that long without a liberal coating of pork fat. Seriously buy new ones and chalk it up to a learning experience.

Neglect , abuse, come to mind. Did Weber mistreat you'r WSM? A good sos pad should fix the problem with the greats . I , like the rest think the ring should be ok.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back