What do you guys think about this grill?

Yeah I gotta look into it because moving is the only way I use my Q320 since it's my "garage queen"

Gets every bit a hot as a 3 burner. Think power to weight ratio. Used to have one and it got every bit as hot as my 3 burner Genesis
Yeah I have a 2 burner silver A and a 3 burner 1000 and they get equally hot. The silver A actually heats up a little faster for some reason.

I have been looking for a used Q3200, and I am not in any rush so I am not sure about this. As I was searching I saw this today. What do you guys think about seeing if this grill is still available vs. letting it pass and keep looking for a Q3200?

View attachment 25968

View attachment 25969
Mike: I to0 am looking for a WeberQ 3200 which presently are unavailable at any of the Costa Rican Weber Authorized Dealerships. Yesterday, I received a message from one of the Dealerships that some may arrive next month. I will wait it out as I am in no real hurry.

Love my little Silver A! Heats up fast as others say. I have the side shelve like Jon and a blue top, open bottom. Cookbox brand new-RCP grates and bars, it should outlast me! Perfect complement to my Performer and Pro 575. But-if I didn't have it I would get a Q for sure.

Mike: I to0 am looking for a WeberQ 3200 which presently are unavailable at any of the Costa Rican Weber Authorized Dealerships. Yesterday, I received a message from one of the Dealerships that some may arrive next month. I will wait it out as I am in no real hurry.
Me too! No rush, I want to get the right grill, not rushing it. This thread has really helped me reinforce that is a Q3XXX. Let's see who can get one first, you new down in Costa Rica or me used here in the States!

Back