What Are These?

Kelly C

TVWBB Pro
Bought a newer Weber Genesis gas grill yesterday and these were included. What are they for?

A497DE6E-2DE0-4F78-B2F7-3855D1EF3E0F.jpeg27B46C1B-A326-4C1F-82C9-867FFB8B1848.jpeg

I don’t think they have a thing to do with your gas grill.
You got this from a “secondary” source, I’m guessing? I have a feeling the seller was cleaning out some of his “grill stuff” (God knows I never do!!) and they ended up with the Weber.
They do look like something quite important to something though.
So, there’s one mans opinion, surely someone will have a batter idea than I.
I just googled the company, looks like they make a bunch of tools but, I don’t see what that might be part of!
They did show a hassleback potato guide that seems like a good enough idea but, I think I like the old fashioned cake fork, it’s a little less a unitasker.

I went to their website as well and I can't find anything. Maybe its something to pick up the grate with while it's hot? I'm at a loss.

Looks like a handle that has a quick change adapter for different tips.

Maybe one of the handles from this fish basket.
1593709535156.png

Tim

Last edited:
It actually is a cool little gizmo, well thought out.
I just threw away a bunch of cheap grilling stuff I had.
Put it out in front for the scrap guys.

Tim

Brad - you tempted me to check eBay. I was not familiar with this company’s products until now. They make all kinds of grilling baskets including ones for corn on the cob, crab cakes, burgers (both sliders and full size) and grilled cheese sandwiches...and probably more. I got tired of looking. Crazy!

Cool...and now you get to choose 1 of 2 paths:

Give/sell the handles to someone who needs them.

OR

Buy a basket so you can use the handles. And then buy another basket. And the burger thing. And the grilled cheese thing. And ultimately the complete collection.;)

Back