What Are Folks Paying for Used Jumbo Joes?

R. Hutchins

TVWBB Fan
I see that they retail for $60 + tax. I figured half that would be a bargain. Yes? No? What are you seeing them go for?

I was late to the Target Clearance last year. I bought mine for $35 at a garage sale and was super happy I did, no regrets.

how far are you from Flower Mound ?

QTY: 3 Price: $ 29.98

Or Grand Prairie S
QTY: 2 Price: $ 29.98

Just any FYI: Clearance varies from one region to another and from one store to another within regions. These Weber's should follow the normal Target clearance schedule. First markdown will be 30% off and the price will end in 8. $59.99 x .7= 41.99 so price is marked 41.98. IF the JJ doesn't sell, the next markdown will be to 50%, $59.99 x .5 =29.99, so price will be $29.98. If it still doesn't sell, next markdown would be 70%, $59.99 x .3 = $17.99 so price would be $17.98.

If you see a JJ with a price ending in 4, that is the absolute lowest price that Target will sell that item for. Next step would be to remove it from inventory completely.

Last edited:
I got one about a year ago of CL for 10.00 then the next week a new one for 18.00 bucks at Target close out let the CL find go to a friend at work all are happy.
These are great little cookers big enough for two or three people easy and small enough to pack away in a camper.

I've never seen one on craigslist. My JJ is the only charcoal Weber I bought new in the box.

Back