Weekend Pics

Yeah!!! My kind of camping, we moved a lot of sand at Pismo with some Odysseys back in the '70s, quads were just beginning to be seen back then, Honda three wheelers were the "in" thing, also had a 215ci Olds aluminum V8 front engined buggy, tipped the scales at 800 lbs and cranked the dyno to 387 hp, ...had a lot of fun messin' with the VWs.

Thanks for the memories and the grub looks good too.

Karl

WOW! Fantastic John! I'm jealous, I haven't cooked on my Weber products in a while, it's below 32 here and they're calling for freezing rain and snow tomorrow. I'd love to go camping with you all. Jim nailed it, great food, scenery and pics my friend.

Looks fun John! Only thing I can't figure is why those motorcycles have so many wheels? :)

Man, your weekend look like it was full of enjoyment with lots of great food to eat. Terrific post as usual, John.

Thanks for the memories, the family spent many weekends out dry camping in our 20ft Harvest motor home on the west side of the Salton Sea right next to Anza Borrego state park on highway 22 back in the days of ATCs. Sure do miss it, but to old for that kind of punishment now. Food always tastes better when you’re camping too.

Hey John, you and your warm weather can just:
kiss-my-grits.jpg

Kidding aside, great looking fun and food brother!

Back