Week 3 tailgating in Fayetteville!!!

Mike from Little Rock

TVWBB Super Fan
Well the Crimson Tide came to town and made quick work of our Razorbacks, however there was some serious rain soaked tailgating that happened before the slaughter....

Set up in our usual spots...
303E077F-B78B-450A-BC76-5ABFCB1CCA8F-17447-00000F4D6AFCEB9D.jpg

C17C5E5A-A8BC-4637-9022-B5550C01BC65-17447-00000F4D5C3189E2.jpg

Ooops... Not many action shots!! The rain kinda hampered the photo taking...
85EB773B-D9FB-47E0-A38C-A25F59EC7505-17447-00000F4D7BB2ED34.jpg

But the results were delicious!!!

Here are some stuffed thighs and other yardbird cuts.....
0073A389-0830-4DE0-BF69-09A3D633496B-17460-00000F4EF09371AB.jpg

...and here are brats, burgers, sausage, dogs and pork tips!!!!
8F39E50B-154A-4100-9878-C2181541E9F0-17447-00000F4D4E32A4E4.jpg

We will be back at it this sat with hopes of better weather and a better outcome to the game!!

Thanks for looking at what we've been cooking!!! WPS!!!!!

:wsm:

I watched the game, sorry you team didn't win but tell me about the stuffed thighs. I have never stuffed a thigh and would like to give it a go.

Mike

Thanks for all the kind words guys, we had a great day over all!

I watched the game, sorry you team didn't win but tell me about the stuffed thighs. I have never stuffed a thigh and would like to give it a go.

Mike

Nothing really complicated but they are delicious! Start with boneless skinless thighs, bacon and your filling of choice. I used cream cheese and jalapeños in mine, kinda like ABT's. I lay out the thigh cut side up between two pieces of seran wrap and gently work it with the flat side of a meat hammer, I usually do about four at a time. Place a jalapeño half with or without seeds ( I like mine HOT) filled with cream cheese in the center. Wrap the thigh up and around the "filling" and then use a whole piece of bacon to bundle it all together. Sometimes I have to use a toothpick, and you can add any seasonings to the cream cheese or meat at anytime during the process, I usually forget to do this and just sprinkle the bundles before putting them on the grill. You can either smoke them or I like to sear both sides first and then apply smoke for about 30 to 45 min til done! Sorry to ramble, but hopefully you get the idea! They are GREAT!! You might also search YouTube, seems like I remember someone doing them in an oven, anyways give them a go! WPS!!!!

:wsm:

Last edited:
That is some serious tailgating action going on there, especially with 2 full size grills on the scene. I have to tell you I am looking forward to you posting pics for all of the games. And by the way, I am jealous of the SEC. How about work some connections and get my Clemson Tigers in the conference. We are a much better fit for the SEC than the gamecocks!
:D

That is some serious tailgating action going on there, especially with 2 full size grills on the scene. I have to tell you I am looking forward to you posting pics for all of the games. And by the way, I am jealous of the SEC. How about work some connections and get my Clemson Tigers in the conference. We are a much better fit for the SEC than the gamecocks!
:D

Thanks Barry! I must tell you I am jealous of Dabo! We had a good coach but he spun out and is out! UA seems to be DRAMA U as of late! Would love to have Clemson in the SEC, but I think USC is what is probably holding you guys out. They would be a good fit say along with Florida State, a team that UF is probably keeping from getting in! Who knows what could happen in the future! Your tailgate pic were good too, nice tri!!!

Back