Weber Yeti mug…..

Both nice grills for rehabbing. The 300 at least looks like the sides/back are ok, but the floor is pretty rough.
The Silver B has the black knobs and handle. I am sure the floor is toast, but the rest is probably pretty good. Great price too.

Yah, those are the kind of things people buy for gifts. Most people won't shell out the money for themselves, but will love to get one as a gift.

Both nice grills for rehabbing. The 300 at least looks like the sides/back are ok, but the floor is pretty rough.
The Silver B has the black knobs and handle. I am sure the floor is toast, but the rest is probably pretty good. Great price too.
Posted here in error! Sorry!

One of these was in my stocking a couple Christmases ago. Love it, but I don't think Yeti or Weber offer them now.

1699321050493.png

I have one of those as well. It is not YETI brand. It is all beat to crap and dented and has been run through the dishwasher about 200 times, but it still keeps my coffee hot. I won it at the Upper Midwest Weber Grill Meet.

I have one of those as well. It is not YETI brand. It is all beat to crap and dented and has been run through the dishwasher about 200 times, but it still keeps my coffee hot. I won it at the Upper Midwest Weber Grill Meet.
Strange. I have the same one as well but mine is definitely a genuine Yeti.

Back