I don't get the whole Yeti gimmick.
I fully appreciate paying for quality, but this is much more
a status thing, than paying for a good product. There are
many companies out there making equally as good items
for 1/2 the price or less.
My wife made me a really nice Weber stainless tumbler for
less than $10. I believe Yeti charges more than that for
replacement lids.
Hi Dave, i think maybe there is a status thing in regard to the coolers and it is probably the Apple of this sort of kit. For me the drinkware is top notch and reasonable priced and will likely last a lifetime. Im just not sure why i need 10 yeti mugs but i dont need 20 Weber grills either i guess 😀

So how did you make those? (Paul or Dave)

My wife received a Yeti as a thank you gift. It is very nice, but I have always been content with my Ozark from Walmart. I even used one as a Sunday School prize and showed the kids I taught back in Florida how it did equally well as the Yeti in keeping ice for hours in a side by side experiment in the steamy Florida heat.

Yeti says dishwasher safe while Ozark says hand wash. That’s a plus for Yeti, but we almost always hand wash it anyway😟.

I don't get the whole Yeti gimmick.
I fully appreciate paying for quality, but this is much more
a status thing, than paying for a good product. There are
many companies out there making equally as good items
for 1/2 the price or less.
My wife made me a really nice Weber stainless tumbler for
less than $10. I believe Yeti charges more than that for
replacement lids.
I agree.
One small story. GF had a friend/acquaintance who was saved by a cooler. Someone ran over their picnic. Many hurt. But a yeti cooler saved her. Kept the car off her. Still hurt, but she loves yeti

So how did you make those? (Paul or Dave)

My wife received a Yeti as a thank you gift. It is very nice, but I have always been content with my Ozark from Walmart. I even used one as a Sunday School prize and showed the kids I taught back in Florida how it did equally well as the Yeti in keeping ice for hours in a side by side experiment in the steamy Florida heat.

Yeti says dishwasher safe while Ozark says hand wash. That’s a plus for Yeti, but we almost always hand wash it anyway😟.

Several times a year Yeti offer free customization and sometimes free shipping. Its a bit of fun!

Is it the actual logo?
I see this online.......not trying to be sassy I just really don't know.

1699011450904.png

Also people do etching as businesses, I work with a guy who can do anything and etch it into the Yeti's.......
So if your comapany you buy it from won't do it, someone will.......

Is it the actual logo?

View attachment 81555

Also people do etching as businesses, I work with a guy who can do anything and etch it into the Yeti's.......
Hi Darryl, i just grabbed logo from a google search and uploaded on the yeti site, v easy. Delivery 2 weeks

Is it the actual logo?

View attachment 81555

It is the earlier Weber logo that Paul used. I like that one better!

About an hour from me:

This one breaks my heart and almost makes me willing to go back on my “No more Silver or 300s” pledge. It is my personal favorite of the various Silver grill models:

Back