weber Wood Handles

GeraldCurry

TVWBB Fan
I been a member along time and had some make me some wooden handles but that was many years ago I now have a newer ones WEBER WSM and @@ Kettle
I like to purchase some more but forgot the person who makes >Can anyone recommend someone here that may make them and give me their site or name Please
Jerry

Tim thanks I went to Facebook but I type mark and all I got was photo of a chunk wood lol no info but I tried to send message under that profile .
Its their any website you might have from him ?
I appreciate the effort
Jerry

Tim thanks I went to Facebook but I type mark and all I got was photo of a chunk wood lol no info but I tried to send message under that profile .
Its their any website you might have from him ?
I appreciate the effort
Jerry

From what I've read on here they don't seem to have a site, just work through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RIVER-CITY-WOODWORKS-2375985749353493/

I ordered a mahogany 3 handle set from GrillHandle and they look great but took 4 months or so to arrive with no communication unless prompted. So do great woodworking, just may take awhile.

Got the 3-handle set; two for MasterTouch and 3rd for WSM.
PXL_20220122_170554827.jpg

When I emailed the guy at Grill handle, was not the least bit pleasant. Might have been a bad day for him but, I’ll use Mark simply because he was nice! And he was only about three weeks start to finish.

I had some custom handles made for my weber smoker

Attachments

• B98D0FF3-3301-4518-AB25-42B2AC1EDFB0.png
    B98D0FF3-3301-4518-AB25-42B2AC1EDFB0.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 26

Back