Weber Summit Kamado Charcoal Grill Grate - SS

EricV.

TVWBB Wizard
Now available EasySpin™ Grill Grate - 24" 304 SS via SnS Grills:

This seems nice........
I went killa grilla on every grill but the E6 as I have a new OEM grill still in the box, and the killa grilla bill was around $500 so adding another and the biggest was a tough one. Looks like a future purchase for me down the road, maybe a year or so.
Thanks for posting.
By picture only it appears as the killa grilla is in fact a bigger diameter steel for the grate....hard to tell without having one in front of me.
I think killa closed up, it's too bad as the product quality is beyond acceptable.

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately, Mark Baron, the owner of KillaGrilla has decided to retire. He has already sold off most of his popular inventory items. I count myself lucky to own 2 of his grates for the 22" and one for my older "flat-top" 26" for which he was possibly the only source. He also made me a custom grate for my 50+ year old PK "one-vent" grill that is just superb. All of these are SO NICE, with THICK stainless bars, easy to clean, and will certainly outlast my grilling days. Mark was to charcoal grills what Dave Santana "rcplanebuyer" is to gas grills.

I managed to get the last 24" grate for the WSK from Mark/KillaGrilla. I have his grates in all our charcoal Webers including the Go Anywhere.

This might be a reasonable alternative, though the OEM Weber grate included is already stainless (though I doubt it's 304).

I guess it's one way to limit my future purchases: "...but I can't get a replacement grate from Mark anymore!" :ROFLMAO:

I managed to get the last 24" grate for the WSK from Mark/KillaGrilla. I have his grates in all our charcoal Webers including the Go Anywhere.

This might be a reasonable alternative, though the OEM Weber grate included is already stainless (though I doubt it's 304).

I guess it's one way to limit my future purchases: "...but I can't get a replacement grate from Mark anymore!" :ROFLMAO:
You won't need a replacement....My oldest most used one is about 2 years old and only discolored as in dark over the hinged section where the fire is constantly. It is still clean and I cook on it just looks almost black compared to the indirect side. I am sure you know this already.

Also the OEM grills may work good for a good amount of time but not as long as someone may think. I cleaned my first OEM 22" so much the " silver colour " was removed after a year and a half....it looked rainbow ish and I didn't want to use it as often. This is when I bought my killa......
The killa grilla and the slow n sear in my Jumbo Joe travel 18" weighs more than the bbq new in the box, it has become surprisingly heavy to travel with.

I fully expect the grates from Mark to outlast me.

It’s just hard to go back to other grates after being spoiled by Mark’s, so I can talk myself into not getting a new kettle/WSM/etc. because I can’t get a grate from Mark… we have 5 charcoal Webers, 2 Weber gassers, and a tiny Big Green Egg, so I really don’t *need* to add anything.

Ultimately, that probably is not going to stop me though.

Sounds like there is a hungry market out there just waiting for some semi-retired metal worker to jump in and fill it.

Back