Weber Starter Cubes on Amazon $3.29

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
They were over $9 there for awhile, not sure why.
Also, they are not showing up as an add on item, free shipping for Prime members no matter the quantity.
Please link via TVWBB if purchasing.

Bob;
My local Home Depot has them for the same price, if a person needs them NOW. That's only about 14 cents a start (I use one cube with my chimney starter if I'm not using my gas lighter in the Performer). I always keep several boxes handy...

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

I still have some leftover. I found a few paper towels with a little vegetable oil squirted on them works better than the cubes.

Bob;
My local Home Depot has them for the same price, if a person needs them NOW. That's only about 14 cents a start (I use one cube with my chimney starter if I'm not using my gas lighter in the Performer). I always keep several boxes handy...

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:
Yup, same here.... $3.29 at Home Depot
buy one box or buy twenty boxes, no shipping.

also use them to fire up my wood stove in the nasty crappy months of nasty crappy winter.

I tried to buy some bar soap (rarely available in the local stores, discontinued by manufacturer) and found it on Amazon for $23.79 per BAR.....
So, Amazon sellers can charge GOD UNKNOWN prices if they know idiots will buy the crap...

how about a snow shovel for $781.95...? A snow shovel. bought the very same at a local joint for $6.99

Amazon could be run by the US Government.

I tried to buy some bar soap (rarely available in the local stores, discontinued by manufacturer) and found it on Amazon for $23.79 per BAR.....
Man I miss that smell! :p
wk-shop-SOAP.jpg

A while back, when I ran out of weber starter cubes, I switched to a bag of cotton balls and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. The cotton balls soaked in rubbing alcohol burn clean and for a very long time...same concept as an alcohol stove. No issues whatsoever lighting charcoal and it is super cheap. A bag of 500 cotton balls is like $2 and the rubbing alcohol is like $0.79. Not sure I will ever use anything else.

Back