Weber Smoking Rack in Action

Jon Des.

TVWBB Gold Member
Hi everybody! I again apologize for not posting much for the past 8 months or so. It's amazing how much time an infant can consume. I have a few cooks that I need to post, but thought this might be useful info -- especially with Christmas coming.

Here are a few shots of hams and bacon (on Butcher & Packer bacon hangers) in action, in case anyone was wondering about these. After 2 uses, I think they should be standard issue with a new WSM. About 6 inches more height would be awesome in my 18.5, but I would think these racks would be fantastic in a 22.

There's a deep pizza pan in place of the bowl and planter base to get a little extra clearance, in case you were wondering. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Last edited:
Good Stuff Jon!
icon14.png

Welcome Back to you too!

I have been looking for this one. As I can read Danish on the box, I know I can get them. Same reseller as in Denmark. I Have not seen the rack in the shops, but I'm sure they can order one.

Nice to see you back in action Jon.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and god bless.

I'm thinking the Pro Q stacker might be something to consider for the 18 Jon. I made a smoke rack but have not used it much as there is not a lot of length in the 18.

Back