Weber skillet chicken cutlets

BrianKF

TVWBB Member
I don't have a gas grill or burner of any type except for my little Blackstone. I prefer not to fry in the house if I can so I decided to do some chicken cutlets on the Weber kettle. I wasn't sure how it would come out with not being able to set temps like on a stove or burner but I think it came out fairly well.

Attachments

• 20220524_192245.jpg
    20220524_192245.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 41
  • 20220524_192404.jpg
    20220524_192404.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220524_194016.jpg
    20220524_194016.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 36
Brian,
When I fry or deep fried it is always outside on the kettle. It is only a few times a year, but it is always a treat. A good old fish fry is one of my most favorite meals. Your chicken looks every good.

Thanks and yeah I'll be doing them again on the kettle. Temp was a little higher than what I would use in the kitchen and I usually use a a thinner non-stick in the kitchen. Maybe less charcoal next time. It's worth it not having deal with the oil splatter in the kitchen.

Brian,
When I fry or deep fried it is always outside on the kettle. It is only a few times a year, but it is always a treat. A good old fish fry is one of my most favorite meals. Your chicken looks every good.
I do a lot of fishing. I also don't do fried food but a few times a year but when I do a fish fry, flounder is my favorite fish to fry up.

I don't have a gas grill or burner of any type except for my little Blackstone. I prefer not to fry in the house if I can so I decided to do some chicken cutlets on the Weber kettle. I wasn't sure how it would come out with not being able to set temps like on a stove or burner but I think it came out fairly well.
With marinara and melted mozz for me please. I’ll be right over.

Back