Weber side table at lowes

Kurt

TVWBB Pro
Not sure where I put this, but i was at local lowes looking for KB sales.. None yet in da burgh. I came across this on the shelves .. I know side tables seem to b a somehhat popular mod but at $50??

08BC060F-80CE-4D99-A117-92A881194FEA-4627-000003706CBD93A5_zpsbb426d6b.jpg

It is a bit pricey, but so are a bunch of Weber accessories. I dunno, I have a OTG and I figure for the cost of that plus the side table, I'm still $100 below the Performer series with the real side table. Unless you've got another side table (that's weather proof), I've not seen anything that works better.

Build your own out of whatever material you like. Folding table legs are cheap and using old wood or metal makes it so much better.
And you can make it any size you want.:)

Tim

I have the Weber side table for my 22.5" OTG. It is as pictured. It works very well and I think that they are almost necessary. However, that said, I wish that I would have sprung for the Performer up front. The side table makes it a bear to move the grill around, whereas, the Performer is a snap.

Oh well, I will stay with my OTG unless I run onto a Craigs List Performer in good shape for a bargain:rolleyes:...

At any rate, the side table is well made, works well, but just adds a bit of aggravation when trying to move the grill (not impossible, by any means, but a bit of aggravation).

Dale53

I have a OTG and have two of these tables, one for each side. They work very well and give you lots of work space. I store my grill in a shed and the removable tables take up less space. In a more perfect situation, I probably would have bought a Performer but I can't complain about my current setup.

Same here. I have two little folding tables in my grilling area that I use all the time. IMO, it's nice that they're NOT connected to the unit. +1 to the comment that a table is mandatory. You have to have a work space.

Back