Weber shipping a hopper fix in March?

My EX-6 arrived Friday (lowes special order). I put it together myself, noted that I had the Rev F auger, and it came with the new hopper slide already installed. I have had few problems over 3 cooks, one high heat, one low hours, and one 10 hour yesterday. I did lose temp just at the end of the long cook - I still had maybe 1-2# pellets in the hopper but they were stuck on the slide (the "new" slide). After pushing them down the unit recovered but the meat was ready to come off, anyway. So, not too concerned, just need to be more diligent on longer cooks.

My EX-6 arrived Friday (lowes special order). I put it together myself, noted that I had the Rev F auger, and it came with the new hopper slide already installed. I have had few problems over 3 cooks, one high heat, one low hours, and one 10 hour yesterday. I did lose temp just at the end of the long cook - I still had maybe 1-2# pellets in the hopper but they were stuck on the slide (the "new" slide). After pushing them down the unit recovered but the meat was ready to come off, anyway. So, not too concerned, just need to be more diligent on longer cooks.
Glad it's working out for you.. Can you estimate the pellet burn rate per hour?

Back