Weber Q300 FBMP Find.

That isn’t always easy. The Weber ones with thick, shiny porcelain (that chips off onto your food🤢) are pretty easy to ID. The ones with the matte porcelain look pretty similar to the non-OEM ones.

Can you post pictures of the tops and bottoms?

Cleaned the plastic Tank base and after I removed all the Grease I found out that it was cracked thus the reason it would not stay on in the original pic.

tank base.jpg

Last edited:
That is too bad. They are hard to come buy. Many times they are missing on grills that I have picked up.

That is too bad. They are hard to come buy. Many times they are missing on grills that I have picked up.
It was on the parts diagram on their website but you could not order it. When I called they said it was available to order and it was in stock you just have to call in to order it. $13 bones plus shipping.

Not super cheap but the ones I have seen without it, the wire rack it sits on is rusted bad from scraping the tank over it. Something to think about when deciding to get one. You might try some epoxy to glue that one first.

I am pretty sure any glue will fail eventually, but $13 plus shipping might be worth while. I think Weber has a flat rate $7 for shipping.
Not super cheap but the ones I have seen without it, the wire rack it sits on is rusted bad from scraping the tank over it. Something to think about when deciding to get one. You might try some epoxy to glue that one first.
Ordered the Tank Base and also ordered a replacement Lid handle.

Nothing to confess. If you didn't lie to them, then heck, just consider it a great company with great customer service. I have not dealt with many company costomer service departments that up to the same level with Weber.

Nothing to confess. If you didn't lie to them, then heck, just consider it a great company with great customer service. I have not dealt with many company costomer service departments that up to the same level with Weber.
Best Customer Service bar none.

Back