Weber Pellet Grill

Well that's interesting that Cuisinart getting into the grill business. We have a Cuisinart coffee pot that I really like, but don't know if I would buy a Cuisinart grill especially one that is dual purpose. Most do it all things compromise a lot to be able to do multiple things and usually don't do any one thing really well.

My neighbor has a large (Genesis sized) Cuisinart gas grill. I don't know how well it works as any time I see him out there with it there seems to always be heavy dark gray smoke and quite a lot of flame

Yah, I saw a good selection at a store recently. Can't remember where for sure though. I see Walmart sells them online. It looks to me that they are in the Chinese bling low budget market though.

I have mine ordered through my local Ace. It is supposed to get to the Ace distribution center 1/29 and our ace gets its deliveries on Wednesday so if I don’t talk them into doing a will call I’ll get mine on 2/5

The distribution center where mine will come from only got 6 of each model. So it’s my understanding amazon and Lowe’s got the official release. However Ace is scheduled to get them but they appear to be allocated

Hmmmm and last time I checked, ACE doesn't even offer them on their web page. How did you know to order from them? Did they have something in store?

Hmmmm and last time I checked, ACE doesn't even offer them on their web page. How did you know to order from them? Did they have something in store?

It’s on the dealer site that shows future products. Remember the original screenshot that was leaked allegedly came from Ace

Last edited:

Back