Weber Kamado Sale - Greensboro

Not real up on coal burners, but that does look like a really good price for one of those...NEW.

Not real up on coal burners, but that does look like a really good price for one of those...NEW.

It is new. As we were walking in the store, someone was leaving with an E6. I saw the tag they pulled off of it - $1249 regular, went out the door for $849. I might have pulled the trigger on the S6 if today wasn't my wife's birthday. Something isn't right about buying myself a new grill on her birthday.

It is new. As we were walking in the store, someone was leaving with an E6. I saw the tag they pulled off of it - $1249 regular, went out the door for $849. I might have pulled the trigger on the S6 if today wasn't my wife's birthday. Something isn't right about buying myself a new grill on her birthday.
Tell her it’s her bday present! And you’ll make her amazing food on it.

well my wife likes BBQ as much if not more than I, so that grill station would be coming home with me if I lived about 2000 miles closer.

They only sell pre-assembled grills and smokers. It's not a big box store.
i inferred by the sign's This Grill Only statement. meaning, this one, single grill is at this one special price. that's a great deal for whoever buys it.

Back