Weber Family Portraits

Your vintage 18" B-B-K looks very much like the one I picked up today...I don't think it dates back to the '60s but probably more likely the '70s. Can you post a pic of the lid vent?
Sorry it took so long to reply, here is the vent cover.
dqGVkL4l.jpg

Yes, it does:

My 18" is a '69-72 model, the 22" is a '75-76 model, and the 26" is a '73-74 model.

What sucks is that I'm older than each of them.;)

Last edited:
Updated Family Pic. The baby Q is in the garage and I sold the red 26. Found the performer silver for $50 last week
View attachment 18357
Nice!
I'm going to look at one of those mini Performers tomorrow.

Edit: I picked up that Performer with the mini table. It's in pretty decent shape. The table needs a little work, but not anything a wire wheel and paint can't fix. It was only $50 and to my surprise came with a pretty new cover and a cast iron grate.

Last edited:
Here is my small little cult of Weber's.

EP-310 Copper - Just picked that up on Craigslist for $200. I got very lucky b/c it's in perfect shape.

1997 (EI) Performer - Got this Green SS from a customer that was purchasing a new 2010 Performer. He said it was time for a new one ang gave his old one to me. It needed new wheels. I grabbed some off a new genesis grill which really turned out great b/c it lifted the grill an inch or two

One Touch Silver that I converted into a Gold by adding hinged grate and ash bucket. We had those parts laying in the back warehouse so boss man let me have them.

Weber Q200 - I got this one the same as the Performer. Delivered a new one to a customer and they didnt want the old one. I broke out the shop-vac when cleaning this one. Looks like they never cleaned it, but about 1 hours worth of elbow grease a new regulator compliments of Weber and she was good to go.

SAM_0180.JPG

So I was cleaning out my basement and found an old digital camera. Found a picture of my old group of grills I used to have before I moved out of my house and had to sell them all off. I had posted this picture here back in 2011, but it was no longer viewable....pretty cool I found it

SAM_0180.JPG

Wow that color is awesome. It really makes the hardware pop. That slate would look amazing on the WSMs
I love it. I bought the same master touch a couple years ago and built this table for it a this fall. Love this grill. Store coals and wood and ash bucket in the cabinets and the lid holder/handle is great and hope it holds up. Building the table and rack I was praying the table and top shelf wouldn’t get hot and thankfully they don’t. Was a lot of fun to work on - still wondering how to upgrade it.

5ACD7765-DD32-41C2-972D-5A8B76559621.jpegC30B6E0D-387B-4569-B202-05C7B3A3EBAB.jpeg

Last edited:
I love it. I bought the same master touch a couple years ago and built this table for it a this fall. Love this grill. Store coals and wood and ash bucket in the cabinets and the lid holder/handle is great and hope it holds up. Building the table and rack I was praying the table and top shelf wouldn’t get hot and thankfully they don’t. Was a lot of fun to work on - still wondering how to upgrade it.

View attachment 20525View attachment 20513
WOW, that is a awesome!

Back