Weber Family Portraits

Nice family Ed! I wish I could have made it to the festival myself.
icon_mad.gif

Originally posted by Ed L.:

Hey Bill, did you make it out to the beer festival? I went last fall but didn't make it today. It was a pretty good deal, but it was a bit crowded. Luckily I can walk there so I didn't need a designated driver.

I did indeed. I met up with some friends and we had a blast.

On a separate (and more thread specific) note, It might be time to update my Weber Family Portrait as I'm the one who started this nonsense.

In the meantime, here once again is my old picture along with an article I wrote for Jamie Purviance's Charcoal Grilling Blog.

family_portrait_8.jpg

I've since added a blue stainless performer (with gas assist), a red master touch, another brown Bar-B-Kettle, another Simpsons 22", and a Q220.

Bill

bill, i love the one next to your simpsons 22 up front. what color is that?

and..cool article! i'll see if i can dig up the episode you wrote for the simpsons in my dvds!

Thanks guys. Ed, I got the Sam Adams from Brian, a fellow member here. It's a 1997 model. I'm waiting in anticipation for Jeff's new portrait!

Originally posted by Jason K.:

and..cool article! i'll see if i can dig up the episode you wrote for the simpsons in my dvds!

That, sir, is 1970s avocado in all its glory. I can't imagine why that color fell out of favor.

My Simpsons episode is on the first Christmas DVD and the Season 13 set.

Bill

Originally posted by Bill Freiberger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jason K.:

That, sir, is 1970s avocado in all its glory. I can't imagine why that color fell out of favor.

My Simpsons episode is on the first Christmas DVD and the Season 13 set.

Bill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's my favorite one, the light green avocado one. That one is definitely on top of my wish list.

Back