Weber Family Portraits

Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:
Don't discount your collection. We like any and all grills, no family too small. I got to see them uncovered! You never know what I can get inspiration from, that's why this thread is so great..

HAHA! There ya go:

IMG_0759.jpg

(I deleted the other posts with photos of covers on in an effort to reduce useless chatter/bandwidth usage.)

Sweet...I see some handles modded on the WSM, I see your WSM is newer with the ash catcher on the bottom, heck I didn't even know it was a 22". That makes me a little jealous. That's the stuff I like to look at. Thanks for going to the trouble Dwaine. You got to admit it looks much better....
icon_wink.gif

Here is a shot of my old Brownie we keep at our campsite. It's pretty beat up and rusting through, but sure cooks up some good grub. Notice the old red cover with metal handle on the neighbors campfire ring.
icon_smile.gif

004-7.jpg

Originally posted by Ed M.:
Here is a shot of my old Brownie we keep at our campsite. It's pretty beat up and rusting through, but sure cooks up some good grub. Notice the old red cover with metal handle on the neighbors campfire ring.
icon_smile.gif

WOW...that is a true VINTAGE lid back there they are using for a campfire lid! Do they have the rest of the grill?

004-7.jpg

I haven't yet, but my son wants to have a smoke-off. So next weekend this may happen. I have 1 of them going today for some ribs!

Originally posted by Mac:
Quick! Somebody get Joe a Chimney Starter.
icon_eek.gif

I have one now. Funny thing is I have been grilling for years and always just used lighter fluid. After I found this forum I switched.

This is my first post and I have admired all of your grills I only have a 26" but it's a start I live in Ca. And I saw this on craigslist santabarbara.craigslist.org/app/3065254876.html it looks like maybe one of you might like this, I don't drink any more so it is not for me. I contacted the guy today and he still has it . Hopefully this helps someone out
Thanks Danny

I've seen more than a few people around here who love those old Kingsord grills.

Nick, Thanks for showing your grills in their natural state, much better...

Danny, lets see the 26!

Back