Weber Family Portraits

Jim, let me make sure I'm looking at this right... Did you put a Cajun Bandit center section on your 22" WSM charcoal bowl and vice versa? Sicko!

Originally posted by Jake S:
Jim, let me make sure I'm looking at this right... Did you put a Cajun Bandit center section on your 22" WSM charcoal bowl and vice versa? Sicko!
Well, Jake... you must be looking at it wrong cuz I don't have a Cajun Bandit... only the stainless door supplied by them on my 18" WSM.

I think he is asking Jim Bloomfield, who indeed seems to be mixing and matching parts like a mad scientist. What a setup!

oops, sorry! (or as my nephew sez, "MY BAD)
Hey, yesterday I got my Misters' and Misses' together for an updated family photo and, HolySmokes! you will not believe what they did when I turned my back!
http://good-times.webshots.com...85240105566169SHxeUa
Yup, they gave birth to a lil' Webbie Kettle.
Just under 1 lb - 11 inches tall.
Cigars are not available.

Jim L.
I guess they didn't practice "Safe Smoke".
icon_eek.gif

They should have used "foil" for protection
icon_rolleyes.gif

Congrates, instead of stoggies, you could pass out some ABTs.
icon_cool.gif

I should probably stop now.
icon_wink.gif

Mac, I've seen it posted before, many people in here use them, I know I'm slow sometimes but I've figured out a lot of them,...please,
Tel me what ABT's are?
icon_confused.gif

Sorry posted to soon.
The're a stuffed Jalapeno, alot of recepies call for a mixture of cheese's and pulled pork with seasonings, then the're wrapped in bacon and smoked until the bacon's crisp. There are some recepies are in the appetizer forum.

Ok... Thanks you guys, I (finally) think I understand NOW. (duh)
No way would I have figured out what ABT's were without asking...
Now, I've checked out the app's forum for a recipe or two with ADDITIONAL help, as I'll need it, and I think I'll try making these. Sounds soo good I wanna eet some now.
7:27pm, time to eet some wet chicken... see you all tomorrow.
Thanks again for your guidance.

Jake I did swap the bases out on the WSM and the Cajun Bandit. The Cajun Bandit is a work in progress. I intend to set it up as a rotis with a Rib-o-lator.The tubing device is from the BBQ Guru. I usually just cook for 2 or 4. But have cooked for close to 100.One of my excuses/reasons for having all them. My wife is from a big family and we do get togethers many times a year.

5 In 1 BBQ Tool

As long as we're hurling accusations of mad science...

Jim (Bloomfield): is that a side burner mounted in your performer table? Sweet all around: chopped and dropped kettle, clean install on the ring for the LP tank, and whatever is hiding under the stainless cover.

It is a side burner on the Performer. A vermont castings unit I got off ebay. I raised the Performer back up to normal location as I was using it more as a BBQ then smoker. That is when
I went for the Cajun Bandit mod.

where did ya see this ?

Originally posted by Jake S:
As long as we're hurling accusations of mad science...

Jim (Bloomfield): is that a side burner mounted in your performer table? Sweet all around: chopped and dropped kettle, clean install on the ring for the LP tank, and whatever is hiding under the stainless cover.

Hey Dan,
Your new addition looks great in the family.
What type of Temp. gauge is in the fully optioned OTG?

Originally posted by Mac McClure:
Hey Dan,
Your new addition looks great in the family.
What type of Temp. gauge is in the fully optioned OTG?

thanks, and we filled the tank and it fires off really nice, as for the gauge, it is the same as on the WSM but 3" instead of 2" got them all off ebay. there is also one on the covered OTG, {that one has NEVER been used, I got it for 80-90 don't remember exactly, it has gone to the garage waiting for my son to move into a house so he and his wife can enjoy it.}

Back