Weber Family Portraits

gLONl8CB6Jl4l2OFA1ScxA

Just found a oldy in Holland it's almost unused only need some cleaning
I'm gona post the rest of my family to

Originally posted by Patrick Zwolle:
IMG_20110731125507.jpg

Just found a oldy in Holland it's almost unused only need some cleaning
I'm gona post the rest of my family to

Wow, that is a fantastic looking Sequoia!!! It looks pretty clean to me as it is. So jealous...

Patrick and Jeff, both of your Sequoia's look amazing! I just picked up one that needs some TLC (thread here).

Do either of you have more pictures so I can see what I need to do to mine? I am debating about striping the paint off mine.

Hi guys
I'm gona post some mre detail pics
Little bit short in time on the moment
Onething my wheels are not original an I miss two hooks on one side the rest is orgi
Patty

Mine was very faded when I got it. I restained it. Shoot me an email. I dont want to clutter this thread, but I can send you a ton of other photos. My email is posted on my profile.

Sheldon, that black & white pic I posted on the other thread was from the Weber archives on their web site, it showed the towel rings side by side so I assume that was the original placement.

Update pic.

DSC03308.jpg

The SS Performer is spending the summer at the family lakehouse. Between the 26 and the performer, I am pretty much covered, so I may just leave it up there.

I showed this thread to my wife so she wouldn't think I was that possessed..
Oh, you are. For some it just progresses slower than others.
icon_redface.gif

By the way, nice family and kettle pizza oven. What's the story on the cinder block? Is it to keep it steady?

A new addition to the family. Found this '95 Red Master Touch on CL. Came with a chimney starter and two sets of baskets. Cleaned up nice.

P1040082.JPG

P1040083.JPG

P1040084.JPG

P1040085.JPG

Welcome to the Family
icon_smile.gif

P1030991.JPG

Back