Weber Family Portraits

Not as nice as some of the collections on here, but it works for us. I just picked up the 22.5 OTG, so I am deciding if I want to keep the 18.5 OTS or sell it. I'll probably just throw a cover on it and keep it for the time being. It has been with my wife for over 7 years and we did tons of cooking on it while we were dating so it has plenty of sentimental value.
icon_smile.gif

CameraZOOM-20120310141218310.jpg

Tim;

On this 50.00 CL buy how much have you got into it now. And it looks as though you have a newer year/style bowl,lid, and ash catcher ( what year would those parts be from) I just got a hold of a EZ (1999) and is in need of alot of parts also, which is ok as I love this model. Would you mind sending me a Email on this subject so I could pick your brain abit. lindky75@live.com

Kevin

Timothy;

Couple questions, what are a lid and bowl going for these days, and where is the 5# tank refill adapter kept on the performer?

Thanks Kevin

No staging here. This is how it looks right now.

20120404_184127.jpg

I paid more for the cajun bandit door than I did for all these grills, the smoker, and rotisserie combined. I gave away 2 black 22's and a blue 22 otg and 2 wsm's last year that were all excellent cookers requiring no work. But I paid $75 combined for those 2 wsm's. Plus my red MT is in the shed with the paint curing. So I'm happy. This summer i'd like to find a genesis with a side burner or a summit to fix up. And still looking for a 26, a 22 wsm= and a jumbo joe

Not nearly as nice as most of you guys...and still on the look out for a CL WSM...
also not a single grill other than the chargriller was bought new...all have come from CL.

2012-04-22_11-05-24_934.jpg

I wanted to post an updated pic of my family, I have two updates, I traded in my 10 yr old Genesis Silver C for a 2 year old Genesis EP-310. I upgraded my OTG for a Performer and added a cool '88 Joe that is in amazing condition.

My old pic is on page 16 back in Nov.

My family
156236_3407410536767_1015044906_3059008_1065499604_n.jpg

Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Craig, did you paint the small grill RED?
piggyback.jpg

I have two green grills that size...

Jim, Yes I did paint it. I wanted a "Mini Me" version of my "Statesman" and "Easterner" kettles.

Back