Weber E-610 on clearance at Lowes - $325

I haven't looked at BrickSeek, but I have definitely noticed that at least two 610s have popped up on Craigslist labeled as "unused". One for $600 and one for $700, so I suppose someone here took advantage of that sale to try and make a quick buck:rolleyes:.

Same down here in Houston.

Same down here in Houston.

Even more popping up around me! It will be interesting to see how quick they are absorbed. $700 is a very nice price for a new 6-burner that won't be available anymore. I like the open cart style, but don't have that laying around and no place to add another grill anyway!:rolleyes:

Do you guys think Home Depot is going to do the same thing with theirs? I know they have several around local so I have kind of been watching. :)

I'm actually a bit surprised. I haven't seen one of these on my CL searches. Perhaps the people around me that got them did so to keep and use them.

I'm actually a bit surprised. I haven't seen one of these on my CL searches. Perhaps the people around me that got them did so to keep and use them.

I think there were only about 4-5 of these available for $325 in the Bay Area. My buddy and I picked up two of them, and we aren't selling:)

Back