Weber Corn’n Tater grill CT-38

Also see them in some older kettles that people have purchased.

I remember my grandpa had one in his kettle....no idea what happened to it, probably in the landfill 😭

I have one of those hanging in the garage but I tossed the box a long time ago, probably used it once or twice while the kids were growing up. Is it worth anything without the box? Probably not.

I have the 26" version that came with the flattop I bought years ago. I've never used it and it needs a good cleanup.

Wow...a gold mine in the garage...I wonder how much our Orange Krate is worth these days...

20200914_141300.jpg

I paid $40 for it (the Orange Krate) about 35 years ago...a co-worker needed money to move out of his apartment and I didn't really want the bike but he had no room for it so that's how I ended up with it. It's been hanging in the garage ever since.

I had one of these racks along with the wood side table, rib rack, kabob rack, tool holder, etc. The corn rack got used once in 20 years and went as part of the yard sale package along with the grill when we moved west back in 2007.

I paid $40 for it (the Orange Krate) about 35 years ago...a co-worker needed money to move out of his apartment and I didn't really want the bike but he had no room for it so that's how I ended up with it. It's been hanging in the garage ever since.
Think of all the new Weber/grilling stuff you could buy if you sold it!

Think of all the new Weber/grilling stuff you could buy if you sold it!
I think of how much trouble I'd have explaining that to the wife...

"Hon, you remember that old dusty bike that was hanging in the garage? Well, can you come out and help me unload the truck?"

I have one, I think I’ve used it twice in forty years! Heck, I have a “fish grill” thing I used for a leg of lamb once, never had a fish that I’d wanted to do that way, tried to sell it at a garage sale a couple of times, no bites (sorry, I’ll go stand in my corner again).

Back