Weber banner

HeatherHeslin

TVWBB Member
I’m looking for a Weber banner to surprise my boyfriend. He’s a huge Weber nut and I know he’d love to have one in his garage. Would anyone have a lead on where I could get one?
Thanks!
I also want to say thank you for all your help! Everyone on here is so helpful and I truly appreciate everyone’s input!!

If I knew, I would already have one. :)

Your best bet would be to call the Weber dealers near you, ask if they have one they're not using, and plead for it, trade a pan of warm brownies for it, etc.

Of course, if you could find a high resolution version of the logo online, you could have a banner printed locally.

If I knew, I would already have one. :)

Your best bet would be to call the Weber dealers near you, ask if they have one they're not using, and plead for it, trade a pan of warm brownies for it, etc.

Of course, if you could find a high resolution version of the logo online, you could have a banner printed locally.
Lol thanks Chris!! You are a especially helpful!!

I’m looking for a Weber banner to surprise my boyfriend. He’s a huge Weber nut and I know he’d love to have one in his garage. Would anyone have a lead on where I could get one?
Thanks!
I also want to say thank you for all your help! Everyone on here is so helpful and I truly appreciate everyone’s input!!
Like Chris said, a sign shop should be able to help you. They may have some vector logo artwork for Weber and I have seen some Weber logos as free vector downloads on line. (Vector artwork is what you need to enlarge images infinitely without distortion). If you have any friends into graphic design they could probably vectorize a photo of the Weber logo for you (using something like Adobe Illustrator) in short order and give you the file.

A Weber banner is a nice gift, by the way.

Nice find there, Chad.

Heather, I'd call Weber directly, good chance you could get a discount (given how pricey those banners are) especially if you have grills registered with them. I ordered some parts and they gave me a $25.00 Weber shirt for free. I was given the impression they'll really move on price for the promo stuff. Tell them it's a gift and all.

Hi. I’m a little late to the discussion but the Weber Gear Shop won’t sell to you unless you’re a dealer or an independent contractor that works with a representative agency in your geographic area. Im the former and had to prove my credentials before they would sell to me. They have a database of qualified clients.

Back